Download a PDF version of my resume
California College of the Arts
San Francisco, CA
- MBA in Design Strategy. Attended from 2008-2010.
- Member of the first class of the innovative program that blends design, business and sustainability.
- Areas of study include: finance, operations, market insights, leadership and innovation.
Saratoga Springs, NY
- B.S., Studio Art. Attended from 2001–2005.
- Graduated Magna Cum Laude with Departmental Honors in Art (3.78 GPA).
- Member of the Periclean Honor Society.
- Studied abroad in Barcelona, Spain.
School of the Museum of Fine Arts
- Continuing Education courses in Adobe InDesign, Illustrator and Dreamweaver.
Corcoran College of Art + Design
- Continuing Education courses in Flash, CSS, and Typography.
San Francisco, CA :: Senior Design Lead. 2010-Present.
- Leads StumbleUpon's visual and interactive design team to create new features, apps and experiences for our 20 million+ users.
- Works directly with executive, marketing, product and engineering teams to ideate, prototype and implement new features and product enhancements.
- Contributor to strategic decision making, internal culture development and multi-disciplinary collaboration.
Keymind, A Division of Axiom Resource Management
Falls Church, VA :: user interface Designer. 2007-2010.
- Created accessible, user-friendly interactive experiences for a wide range of end users.
- Mentored team members and fostered collaboration between the technical and creative teams.
- Designed user interfaces, animations, logos and print materials for federal and commercial clients.
Edelman Public Relations
Washington, DC :: Online Advocacy Intern. 2006–2007.
- Created website/blog design concepts and illustrations for a diverse range of clients.
- Built websites and email newsletters to support online advocacy campaigns.
Montgomery Village, MD :: Junior Designer and Consultant. 2005–2006.
- Provided marketing and design consultation for a variety of clients.
- Created logos, print work, and website concepts for clients.
- Built websites using semantically-correct HTML with CSS-based layouts.
Designer and Illustrator. 2005-present.
- Designed logos, booklets, illustrations, advertisements, flyers and websites for a wide array of clients.
- Built unique websites using Flash, XML and CSS-driven designs.
- Empathic design strategist with an understanding of business viability.
- Highly creative and enthusiastic approach to problem solving and collaborative work.
- Engaging presenter and visual storyteller.
- Fluency in design and prototyping tools, including Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Flash and Dreamweaver.